Mass communications experts are generally in the employ of a quality wordpress maintenance service, but that doesn’t mean that there aren’t plenty of ways to do things on your own. There are ways to maintain a site without need of a professional, though getting in touch with the experts is always a good choice regardless of what state an individual blog site may be in. Our group compiled top expert tips on the situation, in order to help to do the job.
Expert Maintenance Commentary
Individuals working for wordpress update service groups stated that the best things to do when trying to maintain a blog include:
- Add lots of links to decent sites that don’t make things look spammy
- Link back to the homepage or about section of the site
- Use rel=”noFollow” in each of the links
- Include SEO title and description sections
- Upload photographs, but remember to add captions to each
- Include alternative text for each photograph, since search engines grasp to that text
- Respond to comments at the bottom of the page to illustrate that the site is still active
It’s often best to set up some kind of XML feed in order to provide updates right to client computers set up with newsreader software. The feed should normally be included with links to Youtube, Facebook or other types of social sites for maximum impact.
Professional Maintenance Staff
Those who need to have lots of material written to upload to their sites should certainly get in touch with professional WordPress personnel who can constantly write new material. That should help when it comes to making things fresh. Some people might not know how they can get new stuff consistently, but in order to be marked as new commentary it merely needs to be new writing and not entirely new concepts. They simply have to use new verbiage in order to make it count as new.