If you’re looking for information about portfolio website, then this post is for you. Briefly, this type of site is used for effectively demonstrating your talent and skills in the best manner so that you can attract a large number of people.
A portfolio site is a large business when it comes to information technology and it plays a crucial role in terms of decision making of website owners. There are reasons to have a portfolio website that you have to know. For one, it is one tool to use for exposing your business to more people.
However, it is your duty to give a long lasting and good impression among your visitors that is why you have to present your content in a manner that it is best in capturing and holding their attention. One way to do it is through a good design.
Five Best Portfolio Websites
- Google- Moteur de Reusssites, France
- Veintidos Grados, Spain
- Deux Huit Huit, Canada
- Viens-la, France
- Ben Lukas Boysen, Denmark
Five Portfolio Design Tips
- Highlight your key info with color so that focus can be drawn in that area.
- Use animations in order to add dynamism and life to your website.
- Limit your use of colors visible at any one time to avoid creating a too loud feel.
- Create continuity by reusing the design elements, including the circles.
- Keep your content clear, consistent and simple.
What Content Management System Is Best for Portfolio Websites
What Are the Best Personal and Business Portfolio WordPress Themes?
- Zerif PRO
What Are the Best Tools for Student Portfolio Websites?
- Three Ring
- Google Sites
There you have what to know when creating a graphic designer portfolio website for demonstrating your talents and skills no matter your industry. For the best results, consider your design well so that it will match your vision as well as it will help you in achieving your goals (attracting more clients…).
Creating a video background website for your portfolio might also be a good idea! Why don’t you try it?