If you want to build your online presence, creating a professional landing page is crucial. However, if you want to make sales and referrals, a website landing page is all you need.
If you are an online marketer, you might hear about this term several times. But do you really know what it is, its purpose, and how to create a landing page? Don’t worry, we got you covered.
What Is a Landing Page?
Landing pages are like any other pages you see on the web. However, it has a distinct purpose compared to other websites. In the online industry, landing pages draw your visitors towards a certain action. The main purpose of which is to make a conversion out of user’s clicks.
Commonly, landing pages are designed to attract visitors to subscribe to your blog’s newsletter, purchase an item from your online store, secures ebook downloads, or any other actions that help you succeed in your endeavor.
Although landing pages are part of a full-blown website, its major purpose is to get visitors act to achieve your goal.
What Makes a Landing Page?
Landing pages have several elements and this includes the following:
- Landing pages promote a single action or convey an important message. Moreover, it elaborates the advantage of doing such desired act.
- Best landing page designs should portray your objective. It should align to your purpose and describes your aim in a visually appealing manner. However, make sure that the splash website design is clean and simple so it won’t distract visitors landing on your page.
- Your landing page should evoke a positive response from your visitors. The text and design should compliment to deliver the right message.
How Landing Pages Can Help Your Business?
You have created the best landing page. All the elements were perfectly executed but you receive less to no response from your target audiences.
To fulfill your purpose of driving your visitors and achieving your goal using your landing page, you should do the following:
- Use an email campaign to share your landing pages to your subscribers.
- Linking your landing pages anywhere in your new blog post.
- Sharing the pages to your social media accounts such as Facebook and Twitter to drive more engagement.
- Advertise your landing page by subscribing to a PPC ad campaign.
- Optimize your landing page using the latest SEO hacks.
What Are the Elements of an Effective Landing Page?
Creating your unique landing page will help boost your web presence and improve online engagement in less time. The following are key elements and factors to create a satisfying and target landing page:
- Specify your goal. Your goal must be achievable.
- Draft the visual design of your landing page.
- Generate specific call to actions that are consistent with your goal.
- Write a copy write that attracts and sells.
- Use image for more appealing web page
- Emphasize your purpose and the benefit your customers will get from clicking on your page.
What Are the Technical Requirements in Creating an Unforgettable Landing Page?
Here’s a checklist to help your start creating your landing page.
- Select your platform and your landing page template.
- Generate your landing page name.
- Write your content and add it on the site.
- Upload attractive images.
- Learn how to create a splash page.
- Ensure direct links and call to actions.
- Work on your SEO.
- Publish your landing page.