One of the best things on the web is the use of a splash screen. Many websites and companies have long proven their worth in terms of promoting their products and services. These have helped come up with a great trailer or teaser for an upcoming offer or service. They can also be used to promote a book launch and so many more you can think of. In fact, such can also be utilized for promoting an upcoming album or a sports event, name it! Check out the following for cool choices when it comes to splash designs.
Top 10 Splash Screen Designs
- Playtika helps you not only convey your message directly but it can leave your users curious and interested with your site. This is a great splash screen design that is beautiful and immersive. This can be ideal if you are promoting some social games, too.
- Cultivated Wit is one of those splash designs to depend on if you are creative and you want to convey a sophisticated design that displays your offers’ greatness. You can make use of this popular splash page and keep hooking your audience.
- Urban Influence is by a team of great designers, developers and strategists. You can make use of it for an effective splash page that works to serve its purpose of giving your website with an amazing appeal for your users. This is known for providing a great brand development for businesses like yours. Check it out today!
- Licks Creative is a creative web design that is very awesome. It may be ideal if you are into sports promotions and events. You can check it out and see how it can help position your talent in whatever field you are into.
- Minute Race is a splash screen to depend on if you want to give the people, or your consumers that sense of urgency that they have to grab your offer before time runs out. Check it out and see if it fits your promotional campaigns today!
- ChoreMonster can give you the best of splash pages because it appeals for everyone, including children. It has a whimsical and playful appeal that people will love. Check it out for effective marketing campaigns today!
- FiftyThree is another mixture of clean design and simple layout. No excessive details distract your attention form the product.
- Nest is what you need if you desire a clear and crisp design that comes without a fluff. It is lovely and vivid that can keep the attention of your visitors and their interest going.
- Puma is one of those teaser splash designs to use for a very brief message you want to deliver to your audience. Make use of it and create interesting, effective campaigns today!
This is only the beginning, as there are hundreds of splash page designs that you can choose from. Nevertheless, this list gives you a cool way to start, don’t you think? Check out the splash screen page for you today!